£10.50 - 10.50 per hour
4 months ago
Job title: CNC operator
Salary Range: £10.00 - £10.50 per hour
Hours: 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday
08:00 - 15:30 Friday
Location: Bridgnorth, Shropshire
Permanent position working for a leading tier 1 supplier within the aerospace, Defence, motorsport and rail sector.
A CNC operator is required with knowledge of operating CNC milling or turning machines. Working with 4 axis Haas CNC milling machines. Working as part of a small team running small batches of high-quality components. A great opportunity for someone starting off in their CNC career looking to progress.
Candidates with experience of Hass CNC milling machines or Siemens programs would be w ell received.
Due to ongoing CNC expansion this client based in Bridgnorth, Shropshire requires a dynamic, leading CNC Operator on a permanent basis. As a CNC operator, you will be required to:
- Operate and Use 4 axis Hass CNC Milling machines
- Load and unload the CNC Machines
- Work closely with the CNC Machinists
- Assist in Tool changes
- Assist with First offs
- Assist with First off inspections
- Using Verners, Gauges, Micrometres and manual CMMs
- Working with low volume high value parts
- Low batch work so ability to work with short leads times
The CNC Operator should have the following skills or experience:
- At least 2 years CNC experience
- CNC operating
- Good work ethic and a willing to learn
- Good attitude
- CMM and manual measuring would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of CNC Operating . In return for your experience, this Bridgnorth, Shropshire based machining company will offer you:
- Permanent Position
- 40 hour working week
- £10.00 to £10.50 per hour
- Great working conditions
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CNC Operating and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Operator role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.