- Sector: Metals
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 01 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59329
CNC Operator- Tuner
£12.50 to £13.50 per hour plus Benefits
A manufacturing company are recruiting for a CNC Operator to join the machine shop team. You will be responsible for operating CNC lather turner machine and CNC milling machines. You will be confident in CNC turning and milling.
As a CNC operator your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Workshop Supervisor you will be responsible for reading engineering drawings.
- Operating CNC machines to produce parts for the workshop.
- Using a range of machine shop tools as pillar drills, borers, and slotting machines.
- Support the wider team on any other duties.
- Producing components to schedule as supplied.
An exciting opportunity for a CNC Operator with the following.
- Experienced operating a CNC machine, with strong understanding of milling & turning.
- Confident with using a range of workshop machinery.
- Basic understanding of offline & online programming.
- Attention to detail and confident in recommending amendments.
- Experienced working within an engineering environment.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a CNC Operator with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.