£25,308 - £27,544 (Plus Overtime and shift allowances)
A CNC miller is required with knowledge of Milling and large component sizes. Candidates with experience of the rail or other heavy engineering industries would be well received.
Due to company growth this company, requires a skilled machinist with mainly setting experience for a new permanent role. As a CNC miller you will be required to:
- Follow process instructions on route cards and technical drawings.
- Ensure the correct programs are loaded and all data is correct for the machining process ahead.
- Work as part of a cohesive team liaising with colleagues to increase productivity.
- Follow strict safety and quality procedures implemented by the company (ISO 9011).
- Check all tooling is correct and in full working condition always.
- Follow strict PPE guidelines at all times while working.
Any applicants should have the following skills or experience:
- Be confident to edit, set and operate large scale milling machines to tolerances.
- Self-check work using head measurement devices correctly and accurately.
- Trained in the use of overhead cranes (desirable).
- Siemens trained (desirable).
- Operate numerous machines at one time, maximising machine working time.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Milling and are looking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Sheffield-based rail company will offer you:
- £25,308 - £27,544
- Overtime paid at either 16.3% or 30.62% dependent on shift pattern.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of milling and large scale components and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Miller role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195