CNC Miller (Programmer)
This is an immediate start contract role (6 months to start) for an experienced CNC Miller who can program Hurco machinery utilising 3 axis; this CNC Miller role is an immediate start working for a SME near Walsall producing very high precision, high end aerospace parts.
We are looking for the following for this CNC Miller role:
- Previous experience of 3 axis milling with Hurco machinery
- Able to program with Hurco's own controls
- Experience of working on small batch volume parts (not high volume)
- Appropriate education/training (apprenticeship, HNC etc.)
This CNC Miller role is an immediate start on a day shift pattern for 6 months based near Walsall; rates are dependent on experience and to be discussed at phone interview stage. The company are offering the following for this CNC Miller role:
- Day shift
- Good hourly rate (LTD/Umbrella)
- Overtime availability
- Potential of permanent employment once the contract has been completed or a contract extension
If this CNC Miller role is of interest, then apply now by giving me a call at Jonathan Lee Recruitment or send your CV by email.