Sutton in Ashfield
Role: CNC Milling
Location: Sutton in Ashfield
Hours: 7.45am – 5.00pm (2.30pm finish on Friday)
Salary: Fantasitc rates of pay
Benefits: 33 Days Holiday, Pension, Bonus, Xmas Shut Down, Good Development Opportunities plus much more
Summary and Main Purpose: CNC Milling
- Responsible for setting and operating 3, 4 and 5 axis machining centres in a busy workshop environment.
- Machine first class precision engineered components and parts for our global customer base supplying safety critical parts
Experience: CNC Milling
- Programming skills – offline / editing
- CAD knowledge
- Advanced problem solving
- Vertical /Horizontal experience
- Fanuc 5 Axis competent knowledge/experience
Skills & Knowledge: CNC Milling
- Apprentice trained with/ or a proven engineering work history
- Competent at setting and running Haas machining centres from VF2-VF6 in size.
- Experience with Fanuc & Haas control systems essential
- Possess a good knowledge of Fanuc / Haas (ISO) code with the ability to edit / write programs as required
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to work on their own initiative, showing a methodical approach to work and good problem-solving skills
- Have a keen eye for detail and quality, along with the ability to manage their workload
- Ensure that the relevant control systems are adhered to and that both Quality and Health and Safety standards are maintained
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.