CNC Miller (Setter)
Low Volume Manufacturing
This is a permanent role for an experienced CNC Miller who enjoys working on prototype and small volume projects; you’ll be setting and operating mills and machining centres machining with metal based materials.
The CNC Miller position will require the following:
- Appropriate engineering education/qualifications
- Experience working in a low volume production company
- Able to set and operate various mills to include 3-5 axis with a range of materials
- Capable of performing minor edits in programs (not mandatory but would be advantageous)
The CNC Miller opportunity will be working on days with a growing team providing products into several industries. The company are offering the following for their CNC Miller role:
- Good hourly rate (to be discussed at submission)
- Benefits package
- Permanent role working on days (permanent nightshift may be available)
- Ongoing training
If this CNC Miller is of interest and you’d like to know more, either apply now, or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.