CNC Miller - Aerospace - South Sheffield - Permanent - Days & Nights
A CNC Miller is required with knowledge of CNC Machining. Candidates with experience of the aerospace or similar precision industry would be well received
Due to expansion this company, based in Birmingham requires a skilled CNC Machinist for permanent nights with mainly milling experience for a new permanent role. With the role you will be required to:
- Manufacture close tolerance, small batch work, predominantly fixture based in a wide range of exotic materials.
- Willingness to up-skill and with reference to other machines within the business.
- Ability to operate multiple machines where applicable.
- Interpret engineering drawings to a high standard.
- Understanding of various controls such as Heidenhain & Fanuc.
- A good understanding of Batch Card and Standard Working Instructions.
The successful candidate should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience machining precision or critical components
- Able to set and operate CNC Milling machines.
- Experience in self inspection and recording results of manufactured components.
- Demonstrate a good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Demonstrate the ability to use multiple control systems.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CNC Milling and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Miller role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.