We are currently recruiting a CNC Miller in Wales Bar, Sheffield.
You will be required to work days and nights shifts.
Purpose of the CNC Miller:
You will be responsible for machining sensitive aerospace components in line with the Master Production Schedule. The candidate must have experience in aerospace machining and be able to work alone or as part of a team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work to close tolerance, small batch work, predominantly fixture based in a wide range of aerospace materials such as Jethete, Titanium and Nickel based alloys.
- Ability to learn multiple machines within the business.
- Ability to operate multiple machines where applicable.
- Understanding and ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Understanding of various controls such as Heidenhein.
- Use overhead crane for fixture transportation.
- Understand and be able to follow Batch Card and Standard Working Instructions.
- Have a good level of Computer Literacy.
- Cover holidays and capacity issue with overtime when required.
Skills, Experience & Qualification:
- Experience in machining sensitive or critical aerospace components
- Experience in operating and setting CNC Milling machines. DMG & Mazak preferred.
- Experience in self inspection and recording results of produced components.
- Demonstrate a good level of numeracy / literacy.
- Demonstrate the ability to used multiple control systems.
- Excellent understanding of tooling
- Ability to work part of a team or individually.
- Effective communication skills.
- Understanding of how to follow SWI & procedures.
- Have a questioning attitude to improvements and 5's
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.