CNC Miller - Aerospace - West Midlands - Permanent Days
A CNC Miller is required with knowledge of CNC Machining large components. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received
Due to the continued success and expansion this company, a specialist in the design, development, manufacture, integration, testing and repair and overhaul of complex aviation systems based in the Nottingham area, requires a skilled CNC Miller for a new permanent role.
The CNC Miller shall be required to:
- Set and operate a variety of CNC Machines.
- Production of precision machined components and tooling items as required
- Checking the quality of components produced throughout the batch cycle
- Recording of quantities and time taken using company systems
- Carry out regular maintenance of the machines as per company schedules
The successful candidate should have the following skills or experience:
- Able set and operate CNC Milling machines (4 or 5 Axis)
- Experience within the Aerospace industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Manufactured large complex components.
- Fully conversant with Fanuc or Siemens controls.
- Must have the ability to produce parts tight tolerances.
- Flexible to work a 3-shift pattern.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CNC Milling and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Machinist role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.