Wolverhampton, West Midlands
almost 2 years ago
Job title: CNC Machinist (Nights)
Salary Range: Competitive
Industry/ Strapline: CNC Turning/ Machining/ Engineering/ Precision Engineering/ Aerospace
A CNC Machinist (Nights) is required with knowledge of engineering and Fanuc controls understanding. Candidates with experience of the aerospace or precision engineering industry would be well received.
Due to company growth, a Wolverhampton based company requires a CNC Machinist (Nights) for a new permanent role. As a successful applicant you will be required to:
- Set and Run Fanuc CNC Lathes and/or machining centres.
- Live/Power tooling knowledge is also advantageous.
- Some other smaller machine knowledge would be advantageous.
- Be able to apply themselves to their work and work cohesively with others in the night team and aid switch over with the day team.
- Responsible for following technical drawings accurately and basic machine maintenance such as oil levels, etc.
The CNC Machinist (Nights) should have the following skills or experience:
- Must have proven 1st off experience, with self-inspection knowledge.
- Apprenticeship trained.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Good engineering understanding with an ability to implement this in the workplace.
- Aerospace or similar precision engineering knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of machining/engineering and have Fanuc system knowledge to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wolverhampton-based aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Prestigious company
- Night shift
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of machining and looking to build a working knowledge and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Machinist (Nights) role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.