CNC Machinist/Miller - Aerospace - West Midlands - Permanent Nights
A CNC Machinist is required with knowledge of CNC Machining. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received
Due to expansion this company, based in the West Midlands, requires a skilled CNC Machinist for permanent nights with mainly milling experience for a new permanent role. With the role you will be required to:
- CNC machining experience using Fanuc / Siemens / Heidenhain controls, able to set and run multiple machine / processes
- Experience of the setting and operating CNC machines, Mazak would be a distinct advantage.
- Capability of machining exotic and hardened materials
- Carry out 1st off inspection and check / complete the necessary quality documentation.
- Capable of achieving tight tolerances
The successful candidate should have the following skills or experience:
- A recognised engineering apprenticeship/education
- Previous experience operating within an engineering environment
- Good knowledge of machining techniques & appropriate tooling.
- Programming experience is essential
- Attention to detail & accuracy, and process improvement techniques
- Mate grinding experience desirable
- Using the relevant inspection techniques / equipment to achieve drawing tolerance
- 5x GCSE's grade A-C or equivalent in Maths, English and Science
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of CNC Machining, setting or operating to develop your career. In return for your experience, this West Midlands company will offer you:
- 33 days holiday
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Employee Share Scheme
- Flexible Benefits Program
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of milling and/or turning and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Machinist role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.