Job title: CNC Machinist
Salary Range: up to £33,000 (plus additional overtime)
Industry/ Strapline: Aerospace/ Manufacturing
A CNC Machinist is required with knowledge of Turning and Precision engineering. Candidates with experience of the aerospace or motor-sport industry would be well received.
Due to company growth, a Nottingham based rail company requires a skilled CNC Machinist with Turning experience for a new permanent role. As a CNC Machinist you will be required to:
- Operate machinery following various safety measures and standards always, ensuring a safe workplace.
- Responsible for self-checking work to tight tolerances with adequate levels of accuracy.
- Provide basic machine maintenance, making sure all coolant levels, oil levels and swarf are maintained to ensure a clean and productive workplace that maximises machine working time.
The CNC Machinist should have the following skills or experience:
- Be proficient in Fanuc or Mazatrol turning or milling (turning ideally)
- Have a background with tight tolerances and precision engineering (ideally aerospace)
- Be fully proficient regarding setting, part programming and operating CNC machinery.
- Must be able to adjust tool offsets, tip changes, change tooling and ensure machine is in good working order with maximal productivity at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of [experience/product/skill] to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Nottingham-based aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive salary with overtime also
- Childcare vouchers
- Westfield Healthcare scheme
- Specsavers vouchers
- Sponsored Learning and Development
- Long Service Awards
- Refer a friend scheme
- Bright Idea suggestion scheme
- 33 Days Holidays (Including Bank Holidays)
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Free on-site parking
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of turning and precision engineering and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Machinist role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.