CNC Machinist - Aerospace - Tewkesbury - Permanent
A CNC machinist is required with experience of setting and operating CNC machines. Candidates with experience of the Aerospace industry or similar manufacturing environments would be well received.
Due to the continued success and growth of this company, a successful manufacturer of high precision machined components for the Aerospace industry requires motivated and detailed CNC Machinist with experience of operating either vertical or horizontal milling machines or lathes for a new permanent role. As the CNC Machinist, you will be required to:
- Set and operate a variety of CNC Machines
- Support Continuous Improvement activities to include LEAN methodologies
- Ensure standards are maintained
- Adhere the company's Health & Safety policies
- Carry out other additional duties as required by the management
The CNC Machinist should have the following skills or experience:
- Able to set and operate a range of CNC Machinery
- Experienced with either vertical or horizontal milling machines
- Utilised FANUC or FEDAL operation systems
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Experience of editing tool off-sets and setting tooling
- Competent with a range of hand metrology equipment such as micrometers, vernier's and bore mic's.
This is a day shift position with a 39hr working week 07:45 to 16:45 Monday-Thursday and 07:45 to 12:45 Friday.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience of setting and operating CNC Machines and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Machinist role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.