CNC Machinist - West London - Competitive Salary + Bonus + Training - 3/5 Axis Mills
An experienced CNC Machinist is required to join a leading bespoke manufacturer of high end steel products. This is a truly unique manufacturing environment.
Hours of work: No shifts and flexibility on your working hours
As the CNC Machinist you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Proven experience using 3/5 Axis Mills.
- Experience using Heidenhain controls is preferable
- Experience of using AgieCharmilles Die Sinking EDM machines is preferable
- Experience of working within a low volume batch environment
- Able to read from drawings and develop programmes and setting sheets
- Have the ability to run multiple machines and prioritise to give maximum efficiency
- Proactive nature and keen to work within a small team and take responsible for the role
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply.