Job title: CNC Machinist
Salary Range: £16.50 to £18.50 per hour
A CNC Machinist is required with experience of quick turn machinery (ideally Mazak). Candidates with experience of the Aerospace or F1 industry would be well received.
This Aerospace company based in Tewkesbury requires a forward-thinking CNC Machinist with the ability to work complex engineering drawings for a 6 month contract.
The CNC Machinist should have the following skills or experience:
- Setting and operating 4 and 5 axis machining centres. Ideally with experience of the following machines: DMG, Matsuura, with Fanuc and Siemens control systems
- Ability to work to complex engineering drawings, process specifications and stage drawings
- Capability to inspect own work by use of height checks, gauging, and CMM's. The role requires the candidate to be self-certified and a quality stamp holder.
- Multi machine working of similar machining centres.
- Experience with exotic materials i.e. Titanium, magnesium, forgings, investment castings
- Ideally apprentice trained and possess Aerospace experience or alternatively experience of F1
- Has a positive attitude to Lean manufacturing tools and techniques including 5S.
- Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience setting and operating 4 and 5 axis machining centres to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Tewkesbury-based Aerospace company will offer you £16.50 to £18.50 per hour.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience of Lean Manufacturing, and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Machinist role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147