CNC Machinist x 5
Up to £25,000 per annum + overtime
CNC Machinists with knowledge of reading and programming to engineering drawings with a milling and drilling bias is required for a well-established fabrications business in Cheshire. Candidates with experience of the Automotive or Metals industries would be well received.
Due to an increase in demand, my client requires 5 proactive and dedicated CNC Machinists with industrial experience for a new permanent. As a CNC Machinist you will be required to:
- Understand, set and operate all machinery to high requirements
- Use precision measurement tools to ensure compliance of product specification
- Apply a continuous improvement methodology
The CNC Machinist should have the following skills or experience:
- Metallic Components Knowledge and experience working with Steel and High Value Components
- Experience of lathes, milling machine, turning centres and general bench working skills
- Committed to flexible working shift patterns such as 7am to 5pm, 6am to 2pm or 2pm to 10pm.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of CNC, Grinding or Threadrolling to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Sandbach based Metals company will offer you:
- Up to £25,000 per annum + overtime
- 38 hours a week with shift allowance and shorter Friday shifts
- Opportunities to develop your career and knowledge within this organisation
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CNC and/or Milling and/or Drilling and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Machinist role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.