6 months ago
CMM Programmer - Automotive - Motorsport - Permanent - Birmingham
A CMM Programmer is required with knowledge of machined parts using MCOSMOS - GEOPACK software. Candidates with experience of the Automotive, Motorsport or Aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a manufacturer of precision machined components based in the Birmingham area requires a meticulous CMM Programmer with MCOSMOS or GEOPACK experience for a new permanent position. As a CMM Programmer you will be required to:
- Program the CMM to meet the requirements of a component
- Carry out random inspection of machined parts
- Record and investigate any non-conformances
- Maintain the quality and integrity of the business's complex products
The CMM Programmer should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role within an aerospace, automotive or other precision industry
- CMM operating and programming experience is essential (MCOSMOS or GEOPACK)
- Inspection knowledge and the ability to utilise a wide variety of gauges and sophisticated measuring equipment
- Good GD&T knowledge and experience.
- Have an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings and processes and procedures
- Apprenticeship trained or equivalent
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CMM Programming and Inspection and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CMM Programmer role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.