Job title: CMM Programmer with PC-DMIS experience
Salary Range- Competitive
Due to company expansion, we are recruiting a CMM Programme on behalf of a leading Aerospace client based in Nottingham.
As a CMM Programmer, your main duties and responsibilities will be as followed:
- Use PC-DMIS to programme a variety of CMM machines
- Program using Models from Catia / Step files
- Produce First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRS)
- Carry out first off/final inspection
- Use of manual inspection equipment i.e. Verners, Gauges and Micrometres
- Working within an engineering / quality team
- Liaising with CNC machinists
- Liaising with customers
- Working with the Engineering team on NPI projects, creating and signing off stage drawings and CMM programs
- Analyse specifications
- Set up gauge or fixtures
- Interpreting specifications, drawings and models
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in the following:
- Setting and operating small to large CMM machines
- Reading and interpreting GD&T drawings
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience using PC-DMIS
- Using quality tools such as, MSA, PFMEA, SPC, Gauge R&R
- First off and final inspection
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have the relevant CMM programming experience, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment- firstname.lastname@example.org / 01384 446195.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.