Coventry, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Job title: CMM Programmer
Salary Range: £30,000 to £35,000
A CMM Programmer is required with knowledge of Mitutoyo CMM and MCOSMOS software programming. Candidates with experience of the Automotive or Off-Highway industry would be well received.
Due to growth this company specialising in the machining and assembly of products for the power generation and off-highway industries, based in Coventry requires a forward thinking CMM Programmer for a new permanent role.
As a CMM Programmer you will be required to:
- Ensure the highest quality standards and customer satisfaction are consistently met or exceeded
- Monitor your own performance and productivity with a continuous improvement mindset
- Complete accurate legible written records and associated production paperwork requirements
- Adhere to written works instructions and safe working practices
- Maintain a safe and tidy work area at all times
The CMM Programmer should have the following skills or experience:
- Apprentice trained or suitably experienced in a similar role
- Experience gained from within the Automotive or Off-Highway sector of the Engineering Industry
- Capable of working on their own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of MCOSMOS software programming to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Coventry based Off-Highway company will offer you £30,000 to £35,000.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are an experienced and competent Mitutoyo CMM Programmer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CMM Programmer role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147.