CMM Operator - Shrewsbury - £20,000 to £30,000 DOE
This is an exciting new opportunity for a CMM operator, programmer to join a leading manufacturing company based in the Shropshire area.
As the CMM Operator your responsibilities will include;
- To Operate Stiefelmayer H Arm Man.
- Operate CMM machine to identify any non-conformances and collect data for customer review.
- Perform in-Process and final inspection of machined parts and fabrications on CMM
- Review manufacturing plans, work instructions, quality records, specification drawings, acceptance gages and tooling as stated on the process plan.
- Ensure adherence to the quality control standards and updating quality assurance data base
As the CMM Operator you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Strong experience of performing tasks as a CMM operator
- Excellent knowledge of three dimensional geometry and engineering.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environments.
- IATF 16949 -Internal Auditor
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.