Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £28000.00 per annum + overtime
almost 2 years ago
Job title:Quality Inspector
Salary Range: around up to £30,000 +shift allowance
Industry/ Strapline:Aerospace/ manufacturing/ quality/ CMM
A Quality inspector is required with knowledge of CMM and operating CMM equipment. Candidates with experience of the precision engineering industry would be well received.
Due to expansion a company in Sheffield requires a CMM trained Quality Inspector with PCD MIS experience preferably for a new permanent role. As a Quality Inspector you will be required to:
- Correct CMM inspection and operation of manufactured goods.
- Ensuring all work tested is to required tolerance levels before being passed off.
- Ensuring CMM machinery is operating correctly to a desired accuracy.
- Work cohesively with a team to maximise efficiency.
The Quality Inspector should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of CMM Operation / Inspection Methodology is essential. Programming knowledge and experience in the use of PCD MIS CMM language would be a beneficial.
- A basic knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, 5s, A.Q.P, FMEA, SPC etc. would be advantageous, but not essential.
- With both traditional and advanced Inspection / Quality Techniques and Tools.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of CMM operation to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Sheffield-based aerospace company will offer you:
- Salary details
- Other - such as career development etc.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CMM and and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality inspector role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.