£15000 - £17000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Job title: CMM Assistant
Salary: £15,000 to £17,000
As part of the Quality department the CMM Assistant is required to assist the CMM Measurement Team in specific tasks to enable full utilisation of the measurement equipment minimising non-measurement tasks.
- Locate and Transport Checking Fixtures to and from the CMM/WLS areas.
- Keep measurement sample racks tidy and in an orderly fashion.
- Present parts required for measurement at the same time as the checking fixture.
- Carry out FLT/Reach truck activities requested by the CMM/WLS team.
- Loading and unloading of parts onto checking fixtures where MSA/Capability studies are required.
- Carry out 5S activities in line with CMM/WLS function requirements.
- Assist the team in any duties identified that will maximise measurement throughput.
Key Experiences and Qualifications:
- Fork Lift Truck Counterbalance License
- Reach Truck License
- Overhead Crane License
Desirable Skills and Experience Required:
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office experience
- 5S experience
- Organisational Skills
- Engineering background
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CMM Assistant role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147.