over 2 years ago
Job Title: CMF Designer
Location: Chongqing, South Western China
Salary: Excellent (DOE)
An unmissable opportunity for a CMF Designer for this Chinese ""Big Four" designer, developer and manufacturer of automobiles, based in the Chongqing province of South Western China.
- Responsible for the whole vehicle, exterior colour and trim positioning strategy development;
- Responsible for the whole vehicle, exterior colour and trim creative program design;
- Responsible for the design and verification of the whole vehicle interior colour and trim program, guide the CTF model or CTF sample car production;
- Responsible for the design and improvement of tracking and collaborative development with the engineering department, complete the communication with the Engineering department
- Assist in the development and optimisation of design processes, standards, quality and other systems in this area of expertise.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Bachelor Degree or above in Industrial Design, Garment Design, Art Design, ideally with more than three years working experience in related field;
- Familiar with the colour and trim design and development process, the automotive modelling design process has a certain understanding;
- Have excellent colour collocation cognition, colour, texture, decorative parts, textile, leather, paint and other aspects have a more in-depth study;
- Colour and trim design and development workers with OEM work experience and leading excessive models are preferred;
- Proficient in the use of Photoshop and other design software, the accurate expression of creative solutions;
- Strong communication skills, innovative thinking and clear logical expression skills, strong sense of teamwork;
- Good ability to express and communicate in English;
- Able to adapt to long-term overseas travel arrangements
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.