Job title: CMF Advanced Designer - Sweden
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Hourly rate: Excellent/Negotiable (DOE)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a CMF Designer to Create and deliver design proposals according to the Design Brand values and project requests in assigned programs in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Create and deliver design proposals according to Design Brand values and project requests in assigned programs.
- Produce creative detailed design solutions fulfilling complex technical criteria.
- Develop concepts which are translated into practical solutions in cooperation with external suppliers or collaboration partners.
- Follow up within your specialist area with engineering and suppliers.
- Prepare presentation material and participate in design reviews.
- Attend in relevant project and engineering meetings.
- Work with, and guide, modelling teams/trim shop.
Skills and requirements:
- University degree within Design and/or Fine Arts or Fashion.
- Experience in automotive/transportation Design or in other creative areas e.g. interior design, architecture or fashion.
- Deep industrial knowledge within hard finishes as metal, wood, paint, decorative foils and plastic.
- Understanding of complete car development process and design processes.
- Strong communicator with good presentation skills.
- Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Be able to travel to suppliers and our factories within Europe/China.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.