Competitive Salary & Benifits
about 2 months ago
Hi $first name$
Jonathan Lee Recruitment requires an Cloud Solution Architect to join leading technology company based in Manchester.
The role requirements include:
- Work from requirements through to release on cloud projects
- Taking the technical lead in projects
- Experienced designing and building cloud solutions in GCP preferred (Azure or AWS beneficial), including cloud-first and cloud-native solutions.
- Ability to own, identify and define cloud architecture solutions to effectively meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Desire and ability to understand diverse business domains and develop architectures that meet the current and anticipated business needs across a broad set of partners.
- Ability to evaluate new technologies and stay ahead of industry trends.
- Experience with and knowledge of common Architecture patterns.
- Ability to devise, develop and apply innovative technology to solutions that would benefit our clients.
- Experience addressing operational and non-functional concerns (e.g. horizontal & vertical scalability, performance, maintainability, load distribution, resilience and recovery, etc.).
- A strong software engineering and/or architecture background is required.
- Demonstrated DevOps expertise including automation and CI/CD, with deep involvement in continuous delivery automation, and the integration of cloud-native services to create fully functioning, cohesive delivery pipelines. Your set of skills should include tools and systems like CI/CD suites, Configuration management tools, build and pipeline tools.
- Experience in scripting or programming concepts.
- Windows and/or Linux.
- Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Serve as the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) SME within the team and wider partner eco-system.
- Take part in and lead architecture projects, design and development projects and deployment projects in the GCP cloud space using automated orchestration and configuration management techniques.
- Architecture and Design, leading the production of conceptual, solution and component level architectures. Design for both functional and non-functional qualities, including availability, resiliency, security, privacy, observability, automation, etc. Advising/Mentoring - Provide advice and guidance to team leads regarding technical and design decisions.
- Contribute to or lead definition of standards, guidance, and points-of-view that enable engineers to thrive.
- Review, advise, and provide feedback on architectures produced within and outside the team.
- Partner with parties inside and outside company to meet security goals and pave the way for digital transformation and modernisation.
- Partner with parties inside and outside to identify the right balance of defence-in-depth techniques to translate commercial goals into a secure and effective solution.
- Engage in designing and implementing secure and compliant enterprise servers, network infrastructure, boundary protection, and cloud architectures.
- Understand and utilize the native services of other technologies in leading cloud providers such as GCP, Azure and AWS in company architecture, design, development and deployment projects.
- Leading the authoring and peer review of detailed design documentation, including security documentation and implementing best practice.
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.