- Sector: IT & Cyber security
- Function: Software and IT
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58204
Cloud Infrastructure Manager
I am currently working with a global asset management software and online service provider to recruit a Cloud Infrastructure Manager.
The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting and continuously developing the cloud infrastructure and ecosystem of the company’s key product. The role will require a forward-thinking individual with an excellent grasp of AWS network management.
Responsibilities of the Cloud Infrastructure Manager
- Monitoring cloud environments ensuring availability and performance.
- Troubleshooting issues and automating resolutions.
- Development of the current infrastructure.
- Managing backup and disaster recovery processes and tasks.
- Configuration, administration, installation and upgrading of cloud infrastructure, firewalls, databases, malware protection software, products, and services.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and implement remedies.
- Managing scaling for MongoDB databases, clusters and credits.
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven experience in cloud infrastructure management (AWS or Azure).
- Significant experience in a similar position dealing directly with customers.
- Excellent grasp of server administration and networking technologies.
- Use of Docker and Kubernetes use to manage infrastructure as code.
- Scripting skills in Python or similar.
- Previous experience of JIRA and Confluence or similar collaboration tools.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Cloud Infrastructure specialist to progress their career and work in a dynamic, high-technology environment. In return for your experience, this Warwickshire based company will offer you:
- Excellent pension, holiday and benefits package.
- Flexible working.
- Performance related bonus scheme.
- Competitive salary.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Cloud Infrastructure Manager, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.