20K - 25K dependant on experience
9 months ago
20K - £25K
A Cloud Accountant is required who can look after the bookkeeping on a monthly/quarterly basis using a variety of cloud-based software such as XERO and QBO. Candidates with experience of the Finance industry would be well received.
Due to Expansion this company based in Blackburn requires an enthusiastic Cloud Accountant with relevant experience for a new permanent role. As a Cloud Accountant you will be required to:
- Complete VAT returns and EC sales listings
- Supporting the Cloud Manager and Director in delivering projects to assist clients
- Prepare periodic management accounts. In house and at client premises
- Prepare year end accounts
- Assist with cloud conversions
- Prepare corporate tax returns
The Cloud Accountant should have the following skills or experience:
- Have 3+ years practice experience
- Be proficient in Cloud Accounting software
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Contribute to the effective running of the department
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who meets the above criteria to develop their career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have the relevant experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Cloud Accountant role, please contact Robert Aldred at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 128 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Executive Search, a leading technical and industrial consultancy. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Executive Search are those of an Employment Agency.