Climate Control Fluid Systems Expert - 35102 - up to £25.45/hr - Body Engineering
Climate Control Fluid System Components - Subject Matter Expert
Location: Gaydon & visits to other sites
To be part of the Climate Control Core Team, supporting the programme delivery teams to roll out new and enhanced Underbonnet Climate Control Components across the various vehicle build programmes.
Subject Matter Experts are the key fact holders within the business for a commodity or group of commodities. They are responsible for applying learning and developing the future direction of their commodities, maintaining good alignment to business behaviours and striving to provide a high quality service to customers.
For this role the SME will be creating and maintaining design standards, design rules, specifications and requirements for the Underbonnet Climate Control Group. They will also be providing direction and guidance as required on legal requirements and compliance to the relevant directives.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Ability to create clear, concise, specifications and procedures in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate a logical and methodical approach and be able to get to grips with new technologies quickly
- Good communication skills required to explain key HVAC Engineering principles to team members
- Experience developing/specifying HVAC Systems
- Good organisational, written and verbal communication skills
- Good PS skills i.e. MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Project and MS Excel
- Experience in the Automotive industry
- Past experience writing specifications and procedures
- Good understanding of Electronics Engineering
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.