£18k - 23k per year
4 months ago
Client Technical Advisor
£18,000 to £23,000 plus 25day holiday + Bank holidays & pension
A fast-paced manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Client Technical Advisor to join there consulting team, working within a technical and research business you will be responsible for managing client enquiries. You will have experience of working within a customer service role within a science or research environment.
As a Client Technical Advisor your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Ownership of enquiries from start to finish. Logging of client enquiries onto CRM system. Liaising internally and externally to ensure that adequate and appropriate responses are provided to clients within a timely manner, to their satisfaction and to the satisfaction of the business ensuring a first-class client experience.
- Provide support to all relevant departments in support of the business processes including the administration.
- Management of complaints from initial inception through to closure.
- Working within ISO and GDPR standards to maintain records and proficiencies accordingly.
An exciting opportunity for a Client Technical Advisor with the following.
- Degree qualified within food science or technology subjects.
- Experience of dealing with enquiries over the phone and email, with an excellent customer service manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office & CRM systems
- Full UK Driving license.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for the Client Technical Advisor role and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.