Coventry, West Midlands
about 2 years ago
As soon as possible
Client Liaison Manager
The purpose of the role is to be the focal point of communication between the customer, the UK Head office and European Head office. Interfacing with all departments who work with the customer including Sales, Project Management, Services and Health & Safety. Responsible for the communication line and the escalation process for all stakeholders involved in projects.
The main duties of the Client Liaison Manager:
- Permanent further development of the communication and escalation process between all relevant parties in customer projects.
- Control issue escalation and resolution, information exchange and quotation management with the customer.
- Organise and moderate regular meetings on a Project Management level and control the input, outcome and agenda on these meetings.
- Organise regular meetings on Executive Management level, control input and output and keep track of minutes of meetings and actions.
- Control all actions and information requests from all meetings, outstanding quotation issues/actions, allocate defined target dates and chase down to ensure timely provision of requested action and information.
Experience required for the Client Liaison Manager role:
- A structured working style.
- Ideally a background working in the automotive sector
- The ability to build credibility and trust through experience and personal style.
- Ideally degree qualified in a business or engineering related subject.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281