A part-time administrator is required on a permanent basis, with knowledge of working within a facilities and maintenance environment, and conducting all administration including some purchasing. Candidates with experience of working within the engineering arena would be well received.
This company, a world leader in engineering research, design and testing, are currently looking to add to their team based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. The role requires an organised, self-motivated person who can think quickly, and problem solve, for a new permanent, part time role.
As an Administrator, you will be required to:
- Co-ordinate all facilities and maintenance activities, covering a wide remit including all personal hygiene requirements, confidential waste procedures and management of water coolers.
- Organise meetings and training and manage diaries.
- Liaise with departments re works going ahead, scheduling availability within said departments.
The Administrator should have the following skills or experience:
- Excellent Microsoft skills.
- Experience of working within a technical or site maintenance office environments.
- Experience of dealing with contractors and staff in engineering/plant operations.
- Perhaps operational experience of CAFM system and helpdesk.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of working as an administrator within a facilities and maintenance environment to develop your career. The job is permanent and is on a part time basis, of 20 hours per week.
In return for your experience, this Nuneaton-based engineering company will offer you a salary of circa £11k per annum.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have maintenance and facilities administration skills, and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the administrator job role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.