Clay Modeller - Warwickshire - £40 per hour (dependent on experience)
- To be creative in the development and delivery of our clay models for customers of clay properties.
- To be the Lead Modeller on your project.
- Understand current /future product deliverables
- Be proactive and supportive of Health and Safety in the Design Studio.
- Ability to amend and populate property delivery trackers
- Attend Design Delivery Programme meetings
- Have a good set of meeting skills
- Ability to prioritise resource in alignment with customer requests
- Locate and store data in correct format
- Maintain and strive for the highest quality within your work.
- Have a good understanding of programme DPS
- Ability to motivate and give transparency of team regarding deliverables
- Apply a logical modelling approach, to achieve the delivery of design clay properties, to the recognised standards within given timelines i.e. programme gateways.
- Report timing and process issues to your Manager
- Understand and embrace new technologies to improve our Clay Modelling process.
- Embrace Clay Modelling Code of Conduct
- To support off site clay activities within other Design Studio facilities
- Comply with all company policy and procedures, particularly the Design Studio security.
- Minimum 5 year's experience in OEM automotive studio
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interior and exterior experience required
When applying please send your CV, along with salary requirements, notice period and confirmation that you are eligible to work in the UK with no time limits or restrictions.
For more information about the role, or to apply please contact Gemma Gregson - Jonathan Lee Design Services tel: 01384 446144 or email .