Clay Modeller - Warwickshire - £30 per hour (dependent on experience)
- To be the primary point of contact for the relevant Data flow between departments
- Comply with all company policy and procedures, particularly the Design Studio security.
- Attend Design Studio programme start up meetings.
- Apply a logical approach, to achieve the delivery of data for clay properties, to the recognised JLR standards within given timelines i.e. programme gateways.
- Optimise the RPT parts manufacturing process by prioritising the parts based on project timelines to get maximum efficiency from the machines inside JLR.
- Be able to map data flow solutions in line with current studio process
- Report timing and process issues to Senior Management.
- Actively seek cost reductions and constantly monitor expenditure.
- Undertake process improvement activities
- Have the experience of working in a design studio
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interior and exterior experience required
The position requires an enthusiastic self-motivated team player with good leadership skills and who is flexible in their approach to work and capable of assisting to ensure the tasks are achieved against set targets. This role requires a well-organised person who can liaise with personnel at all levels. They must have engineering knowledge, substantial current product knowledge, manufacturing experience of assembly and production methods, an understanding of design properties and materials and an awareness of the design studio environment. They must have the ability to work flexible hours, including weekends to deliver to required timings but it is not anticipated this would be frequent.
When applying please send your CV, along with salary requirements, notice period and confirmation that you are eligible to work in the UK with no time limits or restrictions.
For more information about the role, or to apply please contact Gemma Gregson - Jonathan Lee Design Services tel: 01384 446144 or email .