Job Title: Civic Amenity Site Attendant
Location: Stoke on Trent
Salary: £11.65 per hour (Part time – 3 days a week)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced site attendant to work at our client’s site in Stoke, the role will require the successful candidate to carry out all aspects of waste segregation and maintaining high levels of site safety at all times.
- Provision of direct support to the Site Supervisor in:
- Applying clearly defined procedures for all operational activities to help maintain maximum efficiency of the Site at all times
- Ensuring that proper direction and guidance is given to all site users to maximise the segregation of recyclable materials into respective containment facilities;
- Ensuring that assistance is given where required to infirm or elderly site users or any other user where circumstances are appropriate.
- Communicating and applying site usage rules and restrictions effectively and firmly whilst maintaining the highest levels of courtesy and operational standards at all times;
- Ensuring that routine checks are carried out on plant and machinery on site reporting any irregularities to the Site Supervisor;
- Completion of any paperwork that may be required in relation to wastes collected from the site;
- Demonstrate safe working practices in line with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and procedures.
- Highly desirable to have CPC and/or HGV licence
- Experience working within a recycling/energy from waste environment
- Part time role
- British Summertime (April to October) 31 hours – Friday to Sunday
- British Winter Time (November to March) 28.5 hours – Friday to Sunday
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Rob Johnson on 01384 446 160 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.