This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious EDS Circuit Engineer. The successful EDS Engineer will be working for a specialist harness manufacturer who are the market leader in Europe and one of the world's premier providers of standardized and customer-specific wiring systems for the automotive industry. You will receive all the benefits of a top employer committed to further development, and product innovation.
What you will do
- Generate circuit system diagrams from device transmittals
- Review system circuit diagrams
- Obtain load current data on the relevant networks within the circuit diagrams
- Calculate wire sizes, voltage drops and fuse blow times on the relevant circuits.
- Generate power and ground circuit diagrams from the circuit information provided.
- Assist EDS engineers in the design of the harnesses.
- Ensure that designs meet design rules as determined by the specification
What you will need
- Qualified to HNC electrical/electronics or equivalent
- Ability to use VeSys Capital Logic Circuit Design Software
- Able to use circuit tools
- Knowledge of automotive systems practices
- Knowledge of harness design practices.
- Knowledge of automotive terminology
What you will get
As an EDS Circuit Engineer
- A very competitive salary & benefits including annual bonus, pension & healthcare
- The opportunity to work on a range of fast moving and challenging projects
- Professional development in EDS
- Early finish on Friday
Suitably qualified and experienced EDS Circuit Engineers should apply today by either calling Jeff Lane on +44 (0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter