Job title: Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary Range: £45,000 to £50,000 pa plus benefits
Continuous Improvement, Business Improvement, Lean, 5S, VSM, Kaizen, Root Cause Analysis
A CI Manager is required with knowledge of process and business improvement. Candidates with experience of the Kaizen, VSM and waste elimination within a manufacturing environment would be well received.
Due to continued growth this company, a world class supplier of electrical and power products based in Nottinghamshire requires a forward thinking and proactive CI Manager with lean and process improvements for a new permanent role. As a CI Manager you will be required to:
- To lead, manage and co-ordinate the continuous improvement programme within a manufacturing business with complex supply chains to meet the business goals and objectives
- To train other members of the organization in Lean tools and techniques to promote a culture of CI in the organization and create CI advocates within the business.
- Contribute to the development of CI strategic initiatives, business case elements on cost, quality and KPI’s and co-ordinate these projects to deliver the business objectives.
The CI Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Lead change throughout the business via identification, quantification and management of projects derived from all areas of the business from operations/manufacturing, supply chain and all support areas of the business
- Develop the strategy for CI and deploy the appropriate lean tools and techniques required to meet the business KPI’s while implementing process improvements.
- Deploy best practice lean tools and techniques within the business including (Lean Six Sigma) tools through coaching and training of key managers, supervisors and staff. Including leading and facilitation of Kaizen and 5S team events to meet customer and product demands.
- Continually improve project management techniques and coach others in the use and development of these tools to ensure projects are clearly managed and delivered.
- Eliminate or reduce business issues through root cause analysis & corrective actions plans
- Engage fully with the whole organization to promote the benefits of Lean/CI gaining the buy in on Lean/CI culture to become a business ethos while meeting corporate goals & objectives
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of lean and process improvements seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Nottinghamshire based world class organization will offer you:
- £45,000 to £50,000 pa plus benefits
- Offers excellent career progression & development within a forward-thinking organization
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Kaizen, lean and process improvement within a manufacturing arena and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CI Manager role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.