£33k - 42k per year + OT + Company benefits
about 1 month ago
We are looking for x2 experienced Chiller / AC Engineers for a national provider of Chiller and Air Con service and maintenance, ideally you will be based in and around the Reading area and happy to travel into London when required.
- Covering mainly the Home Counties and London region maintaining and servicing Chiller and AC equipment on key customers sites.
- Servicing and carry out planned maintenance to chiller and AC systems
- Provide an exceptional standard of customer service to all clients when on site
- Ensure all chiller and AC equipment is functional and safe to use
- Ensure compliance with the relevant Health & Safety requirements whilst adhering to best working practices
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Chiller /AC service fault finding and repair work
- Experienced working on various air conditioning equipment from single splits to VRF's/ VRV's
- Either an FGAS or Level 2 AC/Refrigeration certification
- Chiller experience will be useful but not essential
- Pay - £33,000 - £42,000 pa + OT
- 40hr contracted week
- Standby only 4 or 5 times a year with £153 standby allowance
- 25 days holidays + BH
- Ongoing training and development
Relevant skills: Chiller, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, hydrocarbon, AC, F-Gas, British Refrigeration, Hydrofluorocarbon, HFC, HVAC, Air Con, Air conditioning, Trans-critical cycle, chiller engineer, field service engineer
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.