Job title: Chief Interior Designer - Automotive
Salary: £Competitive (DOE)
To oversee, manage and lead Interior design proposals in the UK Design team specifically for Advanced Design Programmes with scope to also support Product Programmes
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES .
- Set clear time frames and objectives and ensure capabilities are continually improved upon.
- Accurate and creative interpretation of product plan and brand strategy and subsequent translation into coherent product proposals.
- Sponsorship and execution of innovative and desirable interior product proposals. Delivered in the appropriate creative form for effective communication of concept and idea to management for review and approval.
- Development of all aspects of interior design to include layout, interface, human factors, surface language, detail component, identity and graphic to ensure complete design concept proposal.
- Provide creative project leadership and direction to a team of Designers, Alias modellers, Clay Modellers, supporting Engineers and Suppliers engaged in the creation of feasible 3D data and design properties which satisfy the approved design brief.
- Well developed leadership skills and the ability to inspire a team of designers, digital and clay modellers and engineers to deliver the design brief objective
- Significant experience in Automotive Design within OEM environment, operating preferably at an international level
- A sound knowledge of all available 3D design and modelling techniques
- Excellent Creative Ideas Generation
- Able to make design input with benefit of 3D experience.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.