Chief Engineer PHEV Development - China - Salary 800k to 1.5 million RMB Nett
This is a tremendous opportunity for an ambitious Chief Engineer to join China's largest SUV and pickup manufacturer at its Baoding Technical Centre in China. Listed among the "Top 10 Listed Private Companies" and "China's 500 Most Valuable Brands", it is the largest SUV and PICKUP manufacturer in the world.
It has an international team located in research centres in Japan, Europe and the United States and is developing "new energy cars" with the ambition to become the World's top brand for pure electric and hybrid vehicles.
- Responsible for the formulation and promotion of the hybrid development plan for all vehicle lines
- Work cross-matrix within a group of multi-discipline engineers to derive the plan
- Identify obstacles and develop counter measures to enable the plan
Key candidate requirements
- Degree qualified
- A minimum of 20 years of automotive engineering experience
- At least 5 years of experience leading the development of hybrid vehicles
- Experience of developing hybrid vehicle programmes into mass production
- You can expect a very competitive salary within the range of 1 million to 1.8 million RMB NETT after taxes
- Paid for housing, food, air tickets and child education subsidy
Talented, Hybrid Development Chief Engineers should apply for this job by emailing their CV and covering letter