Chief Engineer Vehicle Safety & Development - China - Salary 1 million to 2 million RMB
China's largest SUV and pickup manufacturer. Listed among "Top 10 Listed Private Companies" and "China's 500 Most Valuable Brands".
One of the top SUV and PICKUP manufactures in the world, it has an international team developing new energy cars and is setting up advanced EV battery production line.
It has ambitions to become the World's top brand for pure electric and hybrid vehicles with research centre in Japan, Europe and the United States.
- Responsible for the development of US market security performance, North American project security attributes and input and output documents and other lifecycle management
- Collision safety virtual simulation technology improvement with an emphasis on new materials and processes, airbag calibration simulation, concept simulation etc.
- Collision safety products and collision safety performance innovative technology research to create a unique integrated security system
Key candidate requirements
- Degree qualified
- A minimum of 20 years of automotive engineering experience
- At least 10 years of experience leading vehicle R&D process management for multiple vehicle models
- Expertise in utilising R&D management tools, with evidence of guiding and promoting R&D management
- Understanding of the Chinese automotive market would be an advantage
- You can expect a very competitive salary within the range of 1 million to 2 million RMB
- Paid for housing, food, air tickets and child education subsidy
Interested Vehicle Chief Safety Engineers should apply for this job by calling direct on 01384 446108 or emailing their CV and covering letter