£Highly Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Chief Engineer - Interiors
£Highly Competitive Plus Benefits
Chief Engineer, Vehicle Integration, Attributes, Engineering, Design, Development, Programme, Strategy, Concept, Delivery
Do you want to work for a forward thinking organisation that provides innovation solutions to some of the automotive industries most challenging technical problems within the development of new vehicles and platforms? We are looking for an experienced and innovative Chief Engineer - Interiors who has the ability to take new vehicle architecture & platforms from initial design concepts through all design, development and prototype phases and through to launch.
- The Primary responsibility of this role is to take technical leadership of an Interior Trim domain in the EU.
- Develop and manager Capability plans for the Interiors team
- Work with internal training providers to ensure appropriate skills development
- Identify sunrise / maintain / sunset skills, and develop Make vs Buy Strategy
- Identify Technology Roadmaps and applicability to company strategy
- Identify and champion R&D internal projects ensuring real world applicability and revenue opportunities
- Drive IP generation
- Manage knowledge management database
- Support Business development in EU and Globally.
- Bid Preparation / resource plans, technical proposals and assumptions
- Present technical capability to new and existing customers
- Grow captive business (scale and cross selling)
- Through Technical excellence grow recurring business with existing customers
Knowledge / Experience:
- Education/ Qualification required: Degree qualified or equivalently experienced
- Extensive Body Engineering leadership experience
- Strong technical understanding within a specific Interiors Engineering Domain.
- The successful applicant will most likely have previously held management responsibility and lead an automotive system/ module./ CoC team.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to engage with all members of team as well as senior management both internally and with clients.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.