Chief Engineer – Electronics – Nuneaton - £ Highly Competitive DOE
A Chief Engineer – Electronics is required for a class-leading high-technology consultancy. Working with prestige and high-profile clients on cutting-edge products, you will deliver an exciting mix of class-leading technology on R&D and client specific projects.
As Chief Engineer - Electronics – you will be required to
- Lead the specification, design and development of complex electronics products for the automotive and off-highway sectors, mainly within the Hybrid and Electric Vehicle arena.
- Be a hands-on technical focus for design and development activities.
- Define ECU and electronics strategy within the organisation
- Provide leadership and mentoring to a small and growing team of Electronics Engineers.
- Support the definition of the development processes to satisfy demanding automotive standards.
- To take products from concept, through the full design lifecycle, and participate in successful production launches.
- Deliver key components of high-technology projects.
- Be a high-achiever, with the vision, flexibility, determination and enthusiasm to succeed in a fast-paced development environment.
As Chief Engineer – Electronics – you will have
- Extensive experience in automotive powertrain systems.
- Analogue and digital design expertise, ideally with an automotive pedigree.
- Proven background of designing with automotive-qualified processors or equivalent, a variety of switch-mode power supplies and a wide variety of I/O circuitry.
- Experience of taking complex electronics products into volume production.
- An innovative positive and can-do attitude
- Experience of applicable processes e.g. ISO26262
- A high level of proven experience in embedded controllers and low-level software.
- The ability to be a confident communicator and demonstrate commercial awareness.
What you will get:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic new facility.
- The opportunity to influence some of the most ground-breaking vehicles in the automotive arena today.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electronics Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.