Chief Engineer - Controls (INTERIM)
Our Client is an exceptionally innovative early stage power systems company based in south-east with corporate backing, now entering next phase of growth and seeking key people to join the team and build the business.
Based on their growing range of market sector activity, they are seeking an INTERIM Chief Engineer for an initial 6-month period to support the technical leadership for the development of engine controls.
Working with a specialist range of vehicle power generation, responsibilities include:
- Application of off the shelf supplier solutions and, where required, developing novel approaches in house or with suppliers
- Specification of requirements, controller architectures and delivery program
- Building supplier relationships and, when appropriate, an inhouse team
- Selection of hardware platform and toolset; delivery of a calibrated control system
- Reporting of technical progress and risk
- Day to day management of suppliers and programme partners as appropriate
- Supporting the Technical Director and other Chief Engineers to actively manage programme risk and forward planning of work and resource
To support this role, you will need to be:
- Hands on and experienced controls and electronics engineer, who demonstrates a successful track record in delivery of challenging engine control solutions
- Fluent in engine and engine systems technology and engineering
- Has SME and / or start up experience and attracted by the unique challenges of a small Business
If you feel you have the expertise and technical awareness to support this role, then please apply in writing or contact Matthew Heath (email@example.com).
Any applications which are progressed will be subject to NDA's ahead of disclosure.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.