Chemical Project Engineer
Permanent position - Cambridge
Salary £30,000 - £35,000
We are recruiting for a Chemical Project Engineer to support the wider projects engineering team by providing chemical engineering skills and knowledge.
The client is a global supplier of advanced materials and support the aerospace, automotive and alternative energy sectors. Due to an increase in projects, they require a Chemical Project Engineer on a permanent staff basis.
As the Chemical Project Engineer, you will be required to:
- Participate and lead chemical safety projects and improvements.
- Update and report on key legislative data to support site operations.
- Be a key part of the engineering team supporting the safe operation of the site including the use of industry standard risk assessment techniques.
- Working with production operations and other departments to ensure site process safety.
The Chemical Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- A recognised chemical engineering degree or equivalent.
- A strong background working in chemical engineering within a manufacturing or process environment.
- Experience including design and specification of industrial chemical processes.
- Experience of industry standard risk assessment techniques such as HAZOP and LOPA etc.
- Ideally some Project Management experience with the ability to control capital projects.
This role has an attractive salary and benefits package for an experienced and qualified Chemical Project Engineer
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Chemical Project Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.