Title: Technical Administrator - Chassis
Division: Special Vehicle Operations
Contract Position based at: Fen End
A Chassis Technical Administrator is required to join a leading automotive OEM based in Coventry. This is a contract position running until March 2020, and will pay up to £19.92 per hour.
Administrative support to the Chassis team.
- Managing financial tracking and systems
- Maintaining metrics
- Movement of components and general office tasks.
Tasks are likely to include, but not limited to:
- Maintaining the Chassis website
- Generate and/or maintain key metrics for the team
- Supporting Engineers by raising requisitions and orders and chasing through approvals
- Transporting parts between sites or arranging shipments
- Excellent PC skills, able to utilise and learn multiple systems
- Clean driving licence
- Organised and effective
- Significant experience of utilising financial systems, tracking spend and liaising with staff to ensure progression of spend from order raised to issue of purchase order
- Effective communicator and team member
- Experience of JLR systems and processes - SAP, RADS, D&D, RPS
- Highly skilled with Microsoft software
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.