Chassis Structures Axle Engineer - 54946BR
A Chassis Structures Axle Engineer is required with experience of managing suppliers in a project environment for a position based in Bedfordshire
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Cranfield requires a Chassis Structures Axle Engineer to:
- Implementation of technical cost reductions, provide technical support to purchase organisation for commercial cost reduction negotiations.
- Provide front line technical support to global colleagues to investigate development or market concerns.
- Review supplier proposals and provide constructive feedback.
- Status reporting to management at all levels.
- Perform studies and report result of European technologies to colleagues based in other regions.
- Collaboration with other engineers to ensure optimised layout meeting all applicable requirements
The Chassis Structures Axle Engineer should have the following skills:
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a global cross functional cross cultural environment.
- Experience of managing suppliers in a project environment.
- Strong 1st principle engineering ability, with clear examples of success.
- Good problem solving skills with knowledge of Design Review, FTA and FMEA activities.
- Clear understanding of safety related / critical component development in Automotive/Aerospace
- Bolted joint experience would be an advantage.
- Competent with PC applications MS Office etc.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259 -
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship