Title: Lead Systems Engineer
Division: Chassis Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
The Chassis Motion Systems Control group is primarily responsible for developing and delivering features such as, Air Suspension, Damping, Active Roll Control and Active Suspension, the work covers all aspects of the design from requirements to full implementation.
As the Lead Systems Engineer you are responsible for overseeing the functional design activities in the early stages of the feature definition as well as creating and owning the verification plans. These activities require a consistent systems engineering approach. By using model-based systems engineering techniques, the team contributes to the overall understanding of the expected feature functionality.
- Good understanding of vehicle electrical / electronic systems.
- Relevant experience of system definition, system architecture development, requirements capture, design/performance modelling, systems integration, system assessment and acceptance
- Experience planning design and verification activities.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams to achieve challenging objectives.
- Previous experience in a similar role in the automotive, aerospace or relevant sector
- Good relevant experience of working in a Systems Engineering environment
- Competent dSpace/Rapid Controller Prototyping user
- Degree or equivalent experience required
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered for this Chassis Lead Systems Engineer role, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.