Chassis Integration Engineer - 51589
Salary Range: £20.84 Ltd Co
Location: Basildon, Essex
A Chassis Integration Engineer is required with experience of mechanical engineering and program management.
This company based in Basildon requires a Chassis Integration Engineer with experience representing in management level program reviews for a new contract role. As a Chassis Integration Engineer you will be required to:
- Communication of program specific requirements to the design and release areas.
- Agree overall program requirement & targets with Chassis Engineering functions and program and lead the resolution of target conflicts.
- Cascade gateway deliverables and support development of work plans accordingly.
- Active participation in program management meetings
- Represent Chassis Engineering in concern meetings with the responsibility, to review the existing concerns, cascade them to the system leaders and make sure that solution will be implemented quickly to clear the concerns.
- Track concern progress and ensure timely approval from other areas, to prevent concern aging.
- Lead notice progression to prevent notice aging.
- Represent Chassis Engineering in AIMS meetings and lead the update and resolution of AIMS issues.
- Represent Chassis Engineering in cross programme meetings and reviews
- Support program drive events
- Support new program launches as required by program launch team
- Initiate and support design reviews with Chassis Engineering and x-functional Managers.
- Coordinate improvement initiatives on chassis product quality, cost and timing.
The Chassis Integration Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Mechanical Engineering knowledge and Program Management experience must be demonstrable.
- Ability to represent the department in management level program reviews.
- Tact, diplomacy and perseverance.
- PC literate.
- Full driving License
- Product Development and volume automotive manufacture.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with automotive integration experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £20.84 Ltd Co
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high. If you have any questions about the Chassis Integration Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262.