about 2 years ago
Chassis Electronics Engineer - R00025243
This company based in Cranfield is seeking a Chassis Electronics Engineer to manage development of chassis related electronic components and systems; ABS, ESC, TPMS, E-PKB etc for a new contract role. As a Chassis Electronics Engineer you will be required to:
- Project management of chassis electronic systems to deliver projects against Quality, Cost and Timing targets from handover/concept to End Of Life.
- Implementation of technical cost reductions provide technical support to purchase organisation for commercial cost reduction negotiations.
- Provide technical support to colleagues to investigate electronic/software related development or market concerns.
- Review supplier proposals and provide constructive feedback.
The Chassis Electronics Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a global cross functional cross cultural environment.
- Experience of managing suppliers in a project environment.
- Aptitude to understand new technologies and systems by clear application of engineering principles and knowledge
- Understanding of Industry Best Practices e.g. ISO26262
- IT literate, competent user of all Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
If you have any questions about the Chassis Electronics Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship