Diagnostic Engineer - 51894
£20.84 Ltd Co
A Diagnostic Engineer - Chassis Controls is required with knowledge of CAN tools.
This Automotive OEM based in Basildon requires a Diagnostic Engineer - Chassis Controls with experience of writing functional requirements, developing test methods and test reporting for a new contract role.
As a Diagnostic Engineer-Chassis Controls, you will be required to carry out the following:
- Analysis of warranty and diagnostic data to monitor effectiveness of existing diagnostic strategies and to identify any emerging field issues.
- Develop innovative approaches to diagnostics, work closely with DSP and Chassis Supply base
- Identify potential diagnostic software requirements based on future model technologies
- Develop diagnostic strategies capable of being authored for use in ETIS IDS tool
- Assist the development of diagnostic specifications
- Represent Chassis Controls at meetings for topics that require diagnostics support
- Coordinate actions to introduce Diagnostic processes required to support new programs and OPD actions with Chassis Controls Application Engineers.
- Support On-Vehicle and test board development, validation and sign off of diagnostics.
- Coordinate service software updates with Chassis Controls supplier's engineers, EESE and DSP
- Work with Global team to develop common diagnostics for global platforms
The Diagnostic Engineer - Chassis Controls should have the following skills or experience:
- Prior experience and use of warranty analysis tools
- An understanding of service diagnostic tools
- Data presentation and statistical analysis techniques
- Experience of CAN and use of the Canalyzer tool and associated software packages
- Understanding of vehicle diagnostic and end-of line test requirements
- Understanding of failure mode avoidance techniques
- Ability to analyse vehicle control system specifications and develop test methods
- Ability to debug vehicle control interfaces
- Experience of writing functional requirements, developing test methods and test reporting
- Experience of vehicle control system specifications and analysis thereof
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Stability Controls system software to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £20.84 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Diagnostic Engineer - Chassis Controls role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship